Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Having a Wednesday? Have some bunnies, puppies and chicks!



It's Arrow night!!


"Second Chances":


Talia al Ghul agrees to help Oliver take down Kovar, but her offer comes with a steep price. Meanwhile, Felicity attempts to hack the NSA to help free Diggle, but when her online efforts are flagged, she faces off against an unknown adversary; and Curtis tells the team about a female vigilante, Tina Boland, he uncovered online who has been wreaking havoc all over the country.


If I were caught up to present on my Suits binge, I could then watch a new episode of Suits after Arrow. But though I'm in the same season now, I'm a few episodes away. Maybe next week.


Otherwise, Steve has shooting. I'm not sure yet what I'll be having for dinner. After my show I'll probably read before bed. The usual.


Ok, going now.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: