Friday, May 12, 2017

At last


TGIF

On Sunday I have the season finale of NCIS: Los Angeles "Unleashed":

Season 8 ends with Sam going rogue from the NCIS team in an attempt to stop Tahir Khaled from targeting his family again.
They've promised a proposal and a cliffhanger. Tonight I'm going to circle. I haven't been there for about 4 to 5 weeks because of my Sunday evening class. 


I re-watched season 3 of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. yesterday -- just Fitz' and Simmons' scenes. It goes much more quickly. The season 4 finale will be on Tuesday. 


Having lunch tomorrow with Mom at Red Robin. Cobb salads. Nummm. For Mother's Day. Class on Sunday evening. Steve and I will probably go to Guardians of the Galaxy volume 2 tomorrow evening.


 Because it's funny and it has Chris Pratt.



 Have a good weekend


  Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: