Thursday, May 4, 2017

Blissed out happy


It was a great evening.

Oh. Arrow was the best in a long time. And even though it was a flashback, Olicity was together.



And Olicity shippers were like:


And there were amazing rescues:



And some moving forward/redemption:



Just lovely. Lovely.



Also last night  ... First some backstory. You know I've loved a British series called Broadchurch.



Season 3 came out in the UK in February. It will be coming to the US sometime this year but no date yet. And, since I found the second series on youtube before it aired and before they yanked it for copyright infringement (ahem) I have been looking for the third one since then. AND I FINALLY FOUND IT LAST NIGHT!


And I watched the first two episodes. LOVE me some David Tennant. Always. And he's great in this.


And Olivia Coleman is a perfect partner. She's actually the sweet, squishy one but he brings out the best in her.





In season 1, the murder of a young boy in a small coastal town brings a media frenzy, which threatens to tear the community apart. Season 2 was how the legal side of that case affected everyone as well as working on a personal, cold case of Hardy's. In season 3, DS Ellie Miller and DI Alec Hardy are called in to investigate a serious sexual assault in the Dorset community.

So it was a great night.


But tonight I'll be doing some heavy-duty cleaning. I was going to take the day off to do that because we have some estimators coming but our receptionist called in.



Have a good one



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: