Wednesday, May 10, 2017

It's Wednesday! You know what that means ....



Arrow is on tonight. "Honor They Father":

Oliver returns to the mayor's office and faces one of his most pressing issues yet, the forced release of dozens of violent criminals prosecuted by Adrian Chase. Meanwhile, a crate is delivered to Oliver's office containing a mysterious corpse encased in concrete.

I'm putting money on the body is Robert Queen. Only two more episodes after this. And then a long summer.


Last night's Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. had Fitz finally free from Aida (for now) and reunited with Simmons. It was heartbreaking.



For Steve's birthday next week and for my own peace of mind, I hired someone to come mow our lawn; they came yesterday. Steve hasn't done the backyard at all yet this year and it was nasty.


I haven't gotten the bill yet but I'll pay anything they want.


It was too thick and still wet underneath for them to pick up the mown stuff but they said they'd be back when it dried out a bit. I said whatever you want, people.


Last night's meditation class, on the other hand, just wasn't connecting for me.


I'll just have to keep practicing.


Go out and have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: