Tuesday, June 20, 2017

No pressure


I don't have anything interesting to report today.


I told you the book that I was reading yesterday; still reading it today. I've got a library I'm compiling in my mind of books that should be required reading to better understand the world. I would put this one I'm reading in it, THE DICTATOR'S HANDBOOK. I would also include:


THE SECRET KNOWLEDGE: On the Dismantling of American Culture by David Mamet


WHY NATIONS FAIL: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty by Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson

They should be required reading in school.


Hot, hot, hot today. 90s.


Nothing on TV again tonight. I went to bed early last night which was good as I was up about 4-4:30 because the boys were barking their heads off at a loose dog running around.



Have a good Tuesday. See ya later




Much love
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: