Monday, June 5, 2017

Yep, Monday



It was a good weekend. Friday night circle is always good to see everyone. Saturday, we had lunch at Old Chicago with Steve's cousin and his wife, whom we like, although I got sunburned because we sat on the patio. I had a fabulous chicken/nut/fruit salad there which surprised me it as good as it was. Sunday, I had class. It was a hot weekend but good.



Steve has the two and a half hour season finale of Street Outlaws tonight. I'll watch with him.


This week: I get my new glasses at some point (yay!), Steve has a board meeting tomorrow night and the shooting range on Wednesday night, I have a new class starting Thursday evening and then circle on Friday night.


There probably won't be much time to read tonight so it'll be meditate, dinner, watch the show, and go to bed.


 Yeah, it's not rip-roaring but oh well.
 

 Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: