Monday, March 19, 2018

Better now


I'm back. And mostly better again. At last. Thank goodness.


The funny thing I noticed is that when one says she has pneumonia, the standard response was "That's nothing to mess with." Across the board.

I did read two super good books while I was ill. OBSIDIO and INTO THE FIRE. The bad side to this is that I now have a book hangover and don't know what I'm in the mood for next. So I haven't started anything since Friday or Saturday.


Hopefully I will choose the next one soon. Maybe I need to do a quick re-read of something to clear the palate.  After I finished the books, I wound up watching more daytime TV than I'd like. Food channel and Hallmark movies. It was definitely time to get back to work.


New episode of Scorpion tonight but it's on at 9 and I plan to be in bed by then. Long day.

"Gator Done":

Team Scorpion heads to the bayou to track down a cagey alligator in order to stop a deadly mosquito-borne virus, and Paige teaches Walter the concept of the "white lie."

On the remodel front, they are starting to put the new kitchen cabinets in. And that means we can start moving things back into those cabinets and out of various other rooms. Yay!



Have a good one.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: